Tuesday 30 July 2019

Michelle Obama Marrano Hand Sign

I just don't know what to say. I started looking and it just goes on forever. What do you make of it? I know, you supporters make nothing of it.





You cannot explain this away. Those fingers just do not do that naturally. Try it.




both hands:


 tell me this is natural:









just the left hand:


both hands again:


very very blatant:


Maybe she just thinks it is cool to mess with people who might notice it. There is no one out there that I have seen who makes the Westside gesture as prolifically as Michelle Obama. I was hard pressed to find this one of Barack:



This youtuber put together a good collection of movers and shakers of the past (just mute the sound):




Pretty clear that the Marrano/Westside hand sign is connected to the trident: